Thursday, June 4, 2009

r0meo...oh rome0....

No matter how far i go
and no matter how long it takes
no one or nothing can change
forever yours here i stand...

my feelings wont change for you,
my heart is only for you,
i really want u in my life,
i dont want anyone else,
my heart is set for good,
my heart choses you,
i chose you,
i love you,
i want you...

ur past is ur past
it will be a whole new book for us
i know im not enough..
im not perfect
im not for you
i want to be with you
i want you in my arms every night
i want you in my life forever
you brighten up every thing thats in me baby
i will always love you
there is no escape between my love for you

i am not going,im getting closer to you
no u dont have to beg..
coz im running back to you...
i would be your wonderful sunrise when u wake up every day

I LOVE YOU BABY
AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE APART OF ME
APART OF MY HEART
APART OF MY SOUL

No comments:

Post a Comment