Saturday, June 6, 2009

Last night..... he said.....

my first most important(RUSIMARIANA)she's my Life my everything..
my souL..my heart..my eyes when i cant see..my ears when i cant hear..my mouth when i cant talk..my wings when i cant fLy..
ur my everything baby boo..my princess..ur my Queen..my darLing..
my sweetheart..my sunshine...my sweet lips..my cup cake.. my sweety pie..my ANGEL..
my juLiet..my sun..my night..my sky..my cLouds..my wife..my beautiful..my cute..
im so gLad u r in my Life now..im crying my eyes out of aLL happy tears.. my heart wiLL
aLways be for you..ur my everything ever.. everythingg...i wiLL Love u forever dear..
when i wake up the first thing i see is you..onLy u..my heart is onLy for you..
everything is for you.. my sweat..my tears..my sickness..my pain..my hands wont touuch anyone eLse..my eyes wont Look away from ur beautiful face..not even for a second..
my heart wont open up for anyone else..its aLL for you...
if i can..i want to cut open my heart and give it for you to keep..
to Look at the beat everynight be4 u sLeep..to Look how much......i Love u...
I LOVE U AS WHO U ARE..i seriousLy wiLL cut my BALLS off if u ever get sad..
hehehe..i Love u baby..so much.....................forever.................and ever.................THE END

2 comments: