Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Whoah..Been quite a long time since the last time i posted my thought here.
Since everything had changed (time,routines,appetite,belly,etc..)well the good news is i can see life in different way now. way too different.
And the bad news is i forgot how to play cityville on FB.
pfftt~Thanks to my new-upgraded-hormones,i felt more matured.Running my daily routines as a housewife make me feel like a grown up (tho actually not really who i always been).
Oh God,how i love my "sayang" like i never been in love before. I always thought that marriage would decrease our feeling towards each other,we will get bored couldnt even barely able to look at each other faces.But,luckily i was wrong.
My love increase day by day as when i look into his eyes,i hear a lullaby. As when i lie close to his chest,i knew all the reason "why". He is the only one who has made my dream come true.Thanks to you "sayang". You've brought me an angel, its real,its alive,its ours and its here "rolling" inside me. Because of you i can feel its breathing,kicking and punching which are the things that can put a big smile on my face. Thank you Allah for this miracle. Thank you "sayang" for making this real.

3 comments:

  1. gila gila gila kau dh kawin!!!lama senyap tiba tiba dh kawin!hahaha.semoga bahagia banyak anak cucu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahahahhahahah..ahah.ahaha... (gelak dgn nada matang.matang mcm org2 yg dah kawin)
    Ada lagi rupanya kau kan.. bukan ker kau dah fed up dan give up lantas memblahkan diri dari dunia blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha tak payah gelak matang sgt kot!amboi snyp2 je kawin kan.aku tumbuk baru tahu.aku berhijrah lah.mcm lagu maal hijrah tu.ni link baru aku.bila dh tua ni ssh nak laku.
    http://pusarpusar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete